Signups for Rogue Gamemodes: An Overcast Story close in 2 days

enter link description here

We're officially launching Survival Games today! Just type /play Survival Games or click the icon in the Navigator.

There are 9 maps in rotation right now and we will be tweaking these maps to improve the user experience over the next couple of days. Make sure to show up there, and we hope you will enjoy playing this as much as we had a blast creating it.

Thanks and happy holidays!

Cool!

Sweet, I'll give it a spin!

It's pretty awesome! Works like any other sg would.

Ok I only played like 1 game but do a countdown until chests refill don't just do it suddenly, also for 24 player games there should be no more than 8 chests otherwise winning the cornucopia fight effectively wins you the game, and gives less incentive for running away at the start.

The map I played was called anthill or something and there were far too many chests at the cornucopia and that map kinda triggered me because of the middle being a hole in which u had to parkour out of...

Also enchantment tables /bottles in 1.9 without lapiz?? Well done...

Finally I would get some of the old fan favourites if you can find the download like breeze island, the university one, the moon one (not the one on the moon the other one) and SG 1,2 and 4. Also tier the chests well please I didn't have enough time to look at what comes in What but yeah don't fuck that up.

Ok after a few minutes of playing, I have only seen a couple of cons.

-Teams:

I have seen massive groups of people running around and dominating the whole game. Maybe make a rule that allows 2 people teams max?

-Mutations:

Mutations during public games are fun because they make the game more interesting but during SG, it ruins the whole flow of gameplay. I'd say remove mutations from SG.

Ok after a few minutes of playing, I have only seen a couple of cons.

-Teams:

I have seen massive groups of people running around and dominating the whole game. Maybe make a rule that allows 2 people teams max?

-Mutations:

Mutations during public games are fun because they make the game more interesting but during SG, it ruins the whole flow of gameplay. I'd say remove mutations from SG.

xCand 29 days ago

I disagree teams are what make SG fun

I disagree teams are what make SG fun

Buw 29 days ago

yeah, but for solos it really ruins the gameplay.