Rules Last Updated June 25, 2020
- Be nice and respectful towards everyone. Excessive swearing, rudeness and harassment is not tolerated.
- Do not spam or advertise.
- Observers should never give tactical information to players or intentionally disrupt game play.
- Follow any directions given by a Overcast Community staff member. If you believe a staff member has directed you wrongly, please email email@example.com. Note If you are concerned about links that may constitute advertising, please ask a staff member before posting.
- Players may not abuse glitches, like placing blocks in areas restricted by the plugin to walk on, also known as "block glitching".
- Maps may have rules that apply only to that specific map. They can be read under
- Players may only press one button, and having it register as one click.
- Any client mods or external tools that give you an unfair advantage over vanilla Minecraft users are illegal while playing.
- The following mods are explicitly permitted:
- Lithium, Phosphor & Sodium
- ArmorStatusHUD / StatusEffectHUD
- LabyMod & 5zig
- Toggle Sneak / Sprint
- VoxelMap, or other Minimaps without radar and cave mapping
- Badlion Client & Lunar Client
- Inventory Sorters
- Mods that expose or enlarge the name-tags of players
- Automatic tool selectors
- Minimaps that show entity positions, or show caves/underground.
- Fly mods
- Damage/Health Indicator
- Team griefing is prohibited, and is defined as any action that harms your own team.
- Common indicators of team griefing:
- Placing and/or setting off TNT in your base (for non defensive purposes).
- Destroying your own team's chests or workbenches
- Teamkilling by spleefing or blowing them up with TNT.
- Aiding or working together with a member of the other team.
- Players may be kicked for breaking the rules. If the rule violation is severe, you may be banned instead.
- Evading a punishment by connecting with another account is not allowed, and may result in all your accounts and IP address being banned.
- Bans may be appealed by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your full in-game username. Note All infractions are subject to staff discretion.
Note Only bans which may been issued as a mistake, or were issued a long time ago, have a chance of getting appealed.
Tournament rules can be found here